Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to me


I'm so very blessed not just on my birthday
For all the friends and family God has sent my way
Although this day in the natural was my birth
I celebrate everyday for God showing me my purpose and worth
And as I count my blessings I thank God for all of you
For Love is the greatest gift we can all share too!
Thank-you each and everyone for being a part of my life,
I love you all dearly and for your love,calls,cards and wishes
ongoing.Thank-you and May God Bless You Each and Everyone!
Ally sent me a truck load,lol!
And she has most of my name tags made :-)
Thank-you Wendy,Joy,Ethel,Helen,Thelma,June,,Yvonne,Shancie,Hilda,Kevin and Nana
For the many graphics and goodies over the years.
Most recent thank-you Mo'nique for all your gifts too!

Just in time my biggest and bestest gift ever,just got a text online
My best Pal Chris's 1st baby came on my birthday!!

Photobucket
 
 
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment