Monday, December 3, 2012

LISTEN

Listen.




Listen to the voice inside, listen with your heart to a silence I can no longer contain.



Listen to the slow melodic tune, the ferocious drumming beat inside the vessel.



Listen to the secret story of your words in my mind.







Listen to the increase in tempo,



Listen to the slow swaying of my movement to your beat.



Listen to the thumping of your footsteps on my heart.



Listen in silence to the noise you create.







Listen to the fury of these beats,



The onomatopoeic sweet serenade of your love inside me.



Listen to the victory dance your smile ululates to in my mind.



Listen to the silent war song you whisper with your eyes…







Listen to the flowing fountain of your gentle touch healing my open wounds,



Listen to the flow of the current through me,



Listen to my prayer for you every day asking for you to be the perfect one.



Listen to the flow, the flow of your love through me.







Listen to your war song causing triumph in me.



Listen to your war song singing melodies in the words I speak.



Listen to your war song cascade through my actions.



Listen, listen to, listen to your, listen to your war song in my heart.


LORD tell me if the words I hear are words true to the promise you have instore for me...

Listen.



Listening to my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment